11.03.2015

My sketchbook

I posted this on my first blog CcC first... He - is - so - handsome! This shows my love for asia and pirates *grin*
I have to admit the pretty wierd pose... I think he's supposed to be attacked from behind and easily block that while he's getting ready to fight someone in front of him or something...


This is one of my first manga drawings. He's also handsome *grin*. It's inspired by Midnight of Fairy Tail (I just love his hairstyle).


Here I drew Decim from the anime Death Parade. He's my favourite character and also handsome. I love his hairs and eyes :)
Since my old sketchbook is full of sketches I got a new one! And I also got some Copic markers. I hope I'll get good at drawing sometimes so I can show you more nice drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be very pleased if you'd take time for leaving a comment