8.06.2016

A comic: Bleeding Heart

In Germany, we've summer holidays now. So this first week I spent drawing a comic/manga. I'd really like to show it here and maybe continue drawing it every holidays. I'll be visiting a part of my family in Hungary next week, so I won't be able to work on it then. And because I'll be really busy studying (the next are my two last years in school) and one page takes 4-5 hours to complete, I'm not sure if I will be able to work on it on normal holidays which dure only 1-2 weeks, but we'll see.
So, let's tell you about the story, finally. It takes place in a world where not only humans, but also vampires and ghosts etc. live. The plot bases on the fact, that every creature has a soul that can be classified into "bad" and "good" souls, which is total nonsense because there are also beings that are in between. Ok, I think the rest will be clear through reading the story.
(Beforehand, I apologize for my lazyness not doing much background, not being careful and ink wrong lines, not caring about the length or flow of hair... and any mistake in language)
Just a warning: people in this world speak very different. Should be a slang or so, but I made it up myself, so sometimes when they talk about themself in past, they might leave out the 'I' and so on. I hope you'll still understand. If not, please tell me, so I can stop doing that the next times.








I hope, you enjoy :). I was drawing a picture of all three protagonists before (and it turned out to be my best manga illustration so far), so I'll be posting that when it's coloured ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be very pleased if you'd take time for leaving a comment